The Radio Works Backyard BBQ Bonanza is back for another year!
Throughout the summer, people can sign up to win the ultimate summer prize package! All you have to do is sign up at participating business locations (listed below) and you're signed up to win your very own backyard BBQ! We'll draw a winner once a week!(Note: Be sure to check back often, as we'll add sponsor registration box locations in the upcoming weeks!)
What You Could Win
Summer BBQ Bonanza Prize Winners
- We do the grilling!
- We supply 50 burgers, buns, cold salad, & Pepsi Cola beverages.
- We do the serving (paper plates, napkins, generic condiments supplied).
- BBQ celebration location must be within 60 miles of Radio Works Headquarters.
- All BBQs will be at 6:30 p.m. (serving time).
- BBQ celebrations must take place Monday-Thursday from July 8 - Sept 11
Sponsor Registration Box Locations
- June 29 - July 3: Fareway in Worthington
- June 29 - July 3: Lee's Locker in Lismore
- July 13 - July 18: Countryside Inn in Adrian
- July 13 - July 18: Noteboom RV
- July 20 - July 24: Ag Builders in Windom
- July 27 - July 31: Blossom & Blooms in Lake Park
- August 10 - August 14: Worthington Sports Center in Worthington
- August 12 - August 16: Green Mountain Grills in Worthington
A few rules do apply:
- Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win.
- Employees at sponsor locations are not eligible to sign up to win at their place of work.
- Radio Works employees and family members are not eligible to win.
- Unlimited number of entries per person (however must be registered via official registration slip - no business card entries are allowed)
- Only one winner per household.
- Winner can only win for herself or himself.
- By winning, all winners automatically grant Radio Works unrestricted permission to use name, picture, and/or voice for social media, websites, on-air or otherwise promotions.
- All decisions made by Radio Works are final.
- Radio Works reserves the right to change these rules at any time without declaration.
Of course none of this would have been possible without our sponsors
- Ag Builders
- Blossoms & Blooms
- Brewster Heating & Cooling
- Classy & Sassy Boutique / Dan Wagner Construction
- Countryside Inn
- Fareway Foods*
- Graham Tire
- Green Mountain Grills
- Herman Motors
- Lee's Locker of Lismore*
- Marthaler Chevy
- Marthaler Ford
- Noteboom RV
- Rock-Nobles Cattlemen Association*
- Round Lake Vineyard & Winery
- Rune's Furniture
- Schwalbach Ace Hardware*
- Sterlings Café & Grille
- Worthington HyVee*
- Worthington Sports Center
- Worthington Veterinary Medical Center
Stay tuned for September, because you could win...
The Radio Works Summer BBQ Ultimate Prize Package
During the entire month of September, head back to any of the sponsor business locations to sign up for chances to win your very own BBQ prize package! This ultimate package contains everything you need to host your very own backyard BBQ cookout:
- Set of wicker patio furniture
- Weber charcoal grill
- Fire pit
- 3-piece cooler set
- Tent canopy
- Set of overwsized BBQ tools
- $500 in beef from the Rock Nobles/Cattlemen
Be sure to check back in September and get registered, because someone is going to win the ultimate backyard BBQ package! We'll gather all the names and draw LIVE on air on October 2nd!